A proven track to increasing: clients, market share and brand awareness.
But, is it a journal or a diary? Well actually it is a sort of highly charged, turbo online journal available to the whole world wide web.
And yes, of course it has a whole lot of rules, algorithms and stuff in the background which is the difference between a simple journal and a blog.
The humble blog has undergone massive changes in appearance, use and monetisation over the last 20+ years.
Blogs are now more of a discussion board, information service or informal way of keeping in touch with your clients.
How you chose to use it, is completely up to you, however, the one thing no one can dispute is, blogging is a red hot way of building loyal relationships with clients.
We like to think of it as gardening!
- find the right patch (your clients),
- plant the seed (promoting your service or product via a blog),
- nurture the seedling (build the relationship through blogging),
- watch the plant flower (client purchases),
- attend to the plant in readiness for the next cycle (continue sharing content).
Blogging is not a quick fix to generating marketing however it can provide sustainable clientele.
Don’t have time to write or know what or how to write this content? Website Media Marking can take the stress out of it for you by:
- writing engaging blogs
- providing images that resonate with your clients
- wrap it all up in an informal way
- grow your client base organically
- expand your brand awareness.